Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Wisdom for Seed Planting 3 - The Wayside Heart


Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha

The wayside heart is grossly unprepared for the gospel. Consequently, it cannot process the gospel which explains why the seed of the gospel planted in it is carelessly trampled upon and devoured. In like manner, business and money making ideas, products and services taken to the wayside ground will automatically fizzle out, the products and services will be treated as scum, disdained, rejected and if you have no idea who you are and what the quality of your products and services are; you will lose confidence in yourself, your ideas, products and services and will not have the confidence you require to multiply and compound your resources to wealth and success and be the blessing God created you to be to humanity. Why is that so? Because you took what is of value to a ground that is not prepared for value, does not know value, appreciate value and is therefore not receptive to value. What happens? That value is trampled down and devoured.



















Please permit me to share with you how I almost lost a valuable wristwatch given to me by a beloved sister. Because of the designer label, a label I am not keen about because it is not listed among the top ten global luxury brands, I kept the wristwatch carelessly; in point of fact, so carelessly that any member of my ever growing army of daughters could have taken it. It did not mean much to me despite the gold trappings and single luminous stone inside it. However, because I always take a closer look at gifts before housing them, I took a closer look, saw the stone for what it was and I fell on my knees thanking God for such an unexpected gift. I had been believing and trusting God; to help me buy such a wristwatch but where on earth was the money coming from? And just because God gave it to me cheaply, in point of fact, without asking for it, I almost lost it. Beloved, is this not the same way that salvation and the precious gift of the Holy Spirit paid for with the blood of Jesus Christ that no one can pay for is treated? God gave His only Son so that you and I can be saved? But how often do we trample down the blood that gave us all things including the wealth that so many people sometimes come close to sacrificing their souls for. Beloved, I discovered the value of the gift I was given because I took a closer look. I kept the watch in its case, stashed it away to be worn only on special occasions. I beseech you today, in your quest for wealth and success, do take a very close look at the finished work of Christ on the cross so that you can receive at no costs the greatest gift of all, which is salvation by faith in Jesus. Encapsulated in that gift of salvation is everything you could ever desire in life, wealth, fame, children, divine health, etc.

Finally, do not give value to people who do not know value, understand value, respect and appreciate value. Value is given to people who know value, understand value, respect and appreciate value. Stop wasting your time and other resources on people and institutions that do not need value. They do not know, understand, respect and value the resources you are throwing at them. That explains why the resources are treated with disdain.  Additionally, it also speaks of your ignorance in throwing resources of value at people who do not need value. You need to step up your game in identifying the people, institutions and environments that respect value so that you can take your resources to the people and institutions who know, understand, respect and appreciate value; even at no costs. You will be greatly rewarded.


No comments:

Post a Comment